Mission43 is returning to the Twilight Criterium this year with prime real estate and a private VIP viewing area at the start/finish line. We’ll have food, drink, and good company for you while we watch one of the most popular bicycle races in the country.
More than 20,000 fans line the streets to see amateur and professional riders including our partner, Team Twenty20, who will be representing Mission43 at the race. They’ll be hanging out in the tent and signing autographs for the kids after the ladies pro race. Check out our photos (here) from last year to get a feel for the atmosphere. We hope you can bring the family and join us for a great event!
- Twilight Trifecta (Friday, July 13th at 4:00-7:00pm) Head over to JUMP to to meet and greet the riders in “Autograph Alley,” get free fries courtesy of the J.R. Simplot Company, and see the awards ceremony from the Chrono Kristin Armstrong race held earlier in the day.
- Register your kiddos for the Kids' Ride with Kristin Armstrong, 3x Olympic gold-medalist, on Saturday, July 14th at 12:00pm. Ride starts at 1:15pm.
- The Twilight Expo opens at 1:45pm on Saturday in Cecil D. Andrus Park (formerly Capitol Park). This is the hub of activity for the race with food, beverage, vendor booths, and of course the Mission43 VIP tent!
- Prime Viewing: We’ll open up the doors at 4:00pm and will have a great view overlooking the start-finish line on the course
- Meet and hang out with Team Twenty20. They’ll be signing autographs in our tent at 8:15pm following the ladies pro race.
- Location: Cecil D. Andrus Park (formerly Capitol Park), 601 W. Jefferson St. Boise
- Date: Saturday, July 14th
- Time: VIP Tent Opens 4:00pm (must pick up pass by 6:00pm)
- RSVP: (Required) Please only RSVP if you plan on attending. Passes are limited and we order food and drinks based off your RSVP.
WANT TO HELP OUT?
(Fill out the form below and let us know)