The Zions Bank Business Resource Center has been an incredible partner in supporting our M43 entrepreneurs. Through workshops and one-on-one support they have been providing the knowledge, tools, and guidance needed to succeed as a small business. Check out this event…it will be well worth your time!
ABOUT THIS EVENT FROM THE ZIONS BANK BRC:
Your credit score can affect what interest rates you are offered on loans, if you will be considered for certain jobs or even if you qualify for the best auto insurance rates. So how do you build and manage credit? This topic isn’t usually taught in schools or discussed at the family dinner table, leaving most of us to try to figure things out on our own. We hope we’ll get it right.
But hope is not a financial strategy. Our best intentions can sometimes lead to costly mistakes or misinformation that limit our personal and business opportunities. Learn how to take control of your credit by attending this complimentary workshop. In this workshop, you will learn about:
• Different types of credit and the cost of credit
• What goes into a credit score
• Where to access your credit report
• How to identify and dispute errors
• When and why you might need a credit freeze
• How financial institutions and others use credit data for decisions
• Good habits you can begin today to improve your situation
• Date: Wednesday, July 24
• Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Cost: Complimentary--but you must register to reserve a space
• Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise
• Parking: 9th & Main or other downtown garages
• Registration: Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
• Seating: Limited to 18
The workshop, “Smart StartUp™”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank® is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC.
CONTACT THE BRC TEAM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR VIEW THE ENTIRE CALENDAR OF WORKSHOPS HERE.
KAREN APPELGREN VICE PRESIDENT DIRECTOR - BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER
Office: (208) 501-7449 // Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
GINA BESSIRE COUNSELOR BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER
Office: (208) 501-7573 // Gina.Bessire@zionsbank.com