Join in the fun to kick-off the 2018 Boise Twilight Criterium with a new FREE family event that celebrates three things that make Idaho great - community, cycling and french fries!
The Friday kickoff to the Twilight Criterium this year combines three amazing community events - all happening outside at JUMP in downtown Boise;
- Twilight Criterium Racer Meet & Greet at the Autograph Alley
- Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony
- Free Fry Day courtesy of the J.R. Simplot Company (July 13 is National French Fry Day!)
What fans and families can expect:
- 4:00 – 7:00 pm: Free French fries in celebration of National French Fry Day, along with beers and beverages for purchase.
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Autograph Alley – Fans can have special edition Twilight Trifecta autograph posters signed by some of the world’s top cyclists.
- 6:00 – 6:30 pm: Chrono Kristin Armstrong Awards Ceremony – awards presented to the winners of the only professional event of this caliber in the United States in 2018, happening earlier Friday in Star.
- An opportunity to experience JUMP and Simplot’s beautiful new outside community gathering space in downtown Boise.
- Meet the people behind Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League and Boise Bicycle Project, two local non-profits that enhance cycling opportunities for our communities in the Treasure Valley.
For more information on the ASWB Twilight Criterium: https://downtownboise.org/events/twilight-criterium
For more information on the Chrono Kristin Armstrong: http://chronokristinarmstrong.com/