The Zions Bank Business Resource Center has been an incredible partner in supporting our M43 entrepreneurs. Through workshops and one-on-one support they have been providing the knowledge, tools, and guidance needed to succeed as a small business. Check out this event…it will be well worth your time!
ABOUT THIS EVENT FROM THE ZIONS BANK BRC:
Find out how to get the financing you need to launch or expand your business. This workshop offers in-depth discussion and review of how to obtain funds for acquisitions, start-up, expansion and working capital. Strong emphasis placed on financial statement analysis, projections, cash flow, and successfully presenting your request to a lender.
This workshop will cover:
• How to prepare a loan package, including a business plan and financial projections
• How lenders determine a loan decision and what you can do about it!
• What investors look for when evaluating a deal
• How to prepare, read and analyze your business financial statements
• Date: Wednesday, August 21
• Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Cost: Complimentary--but you must register to reserve a space
• Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise
• Parking: 9th & Main or other downtown garages
• Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
• Seating: Limited to 18
The workshop, “Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business™”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank® is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC.