The Zions Bank Business Resource Center has been an incredible partner in supporting our M43 entrepreneurs. Through workshops and one-on-one support they have been providing the knowledge, tools, and guidance needed to succeed as a small business. Check out this event…it will be well worth your time!
ABOUT THIS EVENT FROM THE ZIONS BANK BRC:
Learn how to build and manage your personal and business brand by connecting and commenting on LinkedIn®. This two-hour workshop provides an in-depth discussion of online networking and how to establish your reputation as a thought leader and subject matter expert.
This workshop will discuss how to:
Create professional profile
Make the right connections
Research, join and participate in groups
Post updates, comments and articles
Utilize this platform to grow your business
• Date: Tuesday, July 30
• Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Cost: Complimentary--but you must register to reserve a space
• Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise
• Parking: 9th & Main or other downtown garages
• Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
• Seating: Limited to 18
• Laptop: Bring your laptop or mobile device to get online
The workshop, “LinkedIn Strategies: Managing Your Brand”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank® is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC.