Have you completed the Mission43 Entrepreneurs Sprint? The BSU Venture College Mission43 Garage is the next step in getting "under the hood" of your business or non-profit idea to achieve and sustain revenue through the Business Model Canvas. Approximately 7 out of 10 businesses fail, but going through this process can help you determine the validity of the product or service you want to bring your customers.
The course will cover and you will earn a BSU approved badge in the following:
- Networking Badge: Create and maintain a network of contacts to help your business grow.
- Pitching Badge: Clearly articulate your concept.
- Customer Discovery Badge: Test your product or service with targeted potential customers.
- Customer and Value Validation Badge: Discover your product-market fit with your product, service, or concept.
- Business Model Canvas Badge: Present your Canvas after earning the previously listed badges.
More about the scholarship: Mission43 and the Venture College are excited to partner and bring this opportunity, and the Entrepreneur Sprint course, to Mission43 members. The Venture College will automatically award the $1000 scholarship to any member who has completed a M43 Entrepreneurs Sprint, is a Mission43 member, and is a military spouse, veteran, or is currently serving in the military.
Registration: Entresprint graduates will receive an email with the opportunity to register! Sign up today for the last Sprint course before the Garage kicks off.
Dates/Time: Every Wednesday February 28th - May 23rd (6:00-8:30pm)
Location: Boise State University Venture College (301 S. Capitol Blvd)