THE 43INC Entrepreneurs program
The premise behind the 43INC Entrepreneur program is to bring actionable concepts to those who have the experience and drive to run their own business, as we often see with military spouses and those who served in the military. If you have a business or non-profit idea, this is a great place to start and grow alongside other Idaho veterans and military spouses.
We work with the Boise State University Venture College to bring you our flagship 43INC Entrepreneurs Garage Course. In addition to an incredible curriculum, we have been able to link our high performing graduates to opportunities through the huge Venture College network.
The recurring feedback from our graduates is that the best part was going through the program with a group of peers. Bounce ideas off each other, gain valuable insight, and get the critical feedback you need to hear.
THE garage course and $1000 Scholarship
Through our partnership with the Boise State University Venture College, we are able to bring you the 43INC Entrepreneurs Garage. Mission43 veterans and military spouses are automatically eligible to receive a $1000 scholarship towards course tuition.
- 10 Sessions - Monday / Wednesday evenings (6:00-8:00pm)
- Cohort Size: 10-15
- Location: BSU Venture College
- Cost: $148 (after $1000 scholarship)
- Next Course: See Mission43 Events page for upcoming course schedule
This course uses the Lean Startup Methodology to get “under the hood” of your business or non-profit idea. You will grow as a cohort, share ideas, and learning from each other. At the conclusion, you'll pitch your idea to local leaders in the business and entrepreneur community, potentially opening doors you didn't know existed.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn Boise State University approved academic badges in the following:
- Networking Badge: Create and maintain a network of contacts to help your business grow.
- Pitching Badge: Clearly articulate your concept.
- Customer Discovery Badge: Test your product or service with targeted potential customers.
- Customer and Value Validation Badge: Discover your product-market fit with your product, service, or concept.
- Business Model Canvas Badge: Present your Canvas to a board after earning the previously listed badges.
Contact 43INC Director: Brian Von Herbulis