Mission43 MOUNTAIN DAY AT BOGUS BASIN
MOUNTAIN RECREATION FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Bring the family and cruise around the mountain with some of our best M43 friends. We'll also have the Mission43 Basecamp set up on the 3rd floor of the Pioneer Lodge where you can get warm and relax with food and drink. We'll provide the lift tickets, lunch, and a chance to try out the new Glade Runner mountain coaster! At 3:30 meet us back in the Pioneer Lodge for après ski and we'll have everything you need to enjoy a post-mountain social.
TIMELINE: SATURDAY MARCH 10th
- 8:30am - 10:30am: Check-in tent open for passes, vouchers, and Basecamp access bracelets. The tent closes at 10:30 so you will have to arrive during this window...our volunteers get to ski too!
- 9:00am: Mission43 Basecamp opens in the Pioneer Lodge, 3rd Floor
- 11:30am - 1:30pm: Lunch served at the M43 Basecamp
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm: Après ski in the M43 Basecamp (food and drinks to end the day)
- 5:30pm: Basecamp closes
If you have registered with Mission43, we invite you and your immediate family to join us. Space is extremely limited so we ask that you only RSVP if you know you will be there. We'll send you the specifics for ticket pick-up, parking, and the finer details as we get closer to March 10th.
Sorry, tickets are no longer available.
It might be somewhat tricky, so plan ahead. The upper lot at the Pioneer Lodge (M43 Basecamp) fills up early with the regular die-hard skiers and boarders, so it’s probably best to park in the main lot below and ride the Morningstar Lift up to the Pioneer Lodge. If you are only planning on hanging out in the M43 Basecamp, then we recommend you try and get a spot early or get dropped off at the Pioneer Lodge lot.
8:30am-10:30am Check-In Location
The Mission43 pop-up tent will be located in front of the Simplot Lodge where you would normally purchase your lift tickets. This is where you will get a lift ticket voucher, rental voucher, mountain coaster pass, and bracelet for Basecamp access. We'll shut down check-in at 10:30 so our volunteers have the opportunity to enjoy the mountain too.
The Mission43 Basecamp
Located on the 3rd floor of the Pioneer Lodge, this is where you can come and go throughout the day. It’s also a great chance to meet the Mission43 leadership team so you can learn more about opportunities to get involved or different programs the pillars offer that you can benefit from.
- Lunch (11:30am - 1:30pm) will be a Fajita Bar served in the Basecamp.
- Après Ski (3:30pm - 5:30pm) The social and entertainment activities after a day on the slopes! Fruit, veggies, cheese, meats, and dip until we close down the Basecamp at 5:30pm.
- Drink: Wine and beer is available at our hosted bar. Get your drink bracelet when you check in between 8:30am - 10:30am...another good reason to show on time!
Mountain Coaster Passes
We’ll provide a voucher at check-in for the new 4,330 ft mountain coaster that climbs as high as 40-feet in the air and can hit 25 mph. (Totally optional!) The coaster is open from 11:00am - 4:30pm.
Option 1: (Recommended) Pick up your rentals at Greenwoods on Friday between 6:00pm-11:00pm or Saturday between 7:30am-9:00am. We have provided them with the list of attendees, so have an ID to verify.
Option 2: (Might be risky) When you check-in on Saturday we will provide you a rental voucher to pick them up at the Bogus Basin rental shop. If it’s crowded, there is a potential there will be limited availability.
Download the Mountain Coaster Waiver here and bring if you intend to ride.